menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, September 3, 2012

The New Birthday Card Line

I've been hard at work and am finally able to say that the new birthday card line I've been alluding to for a while now is finally finished! In total, there are twelve new birthday cards that are based upon the twelve zodiac signs, each with their respective constellation (yes, I created each constellation-- holy cow that was quite an endeavor). They feature a textured looking navy background and some yellow and orange highlights.

After much research, I decided to dive into this project because it seemed that there was a bit of niche for such an item. And I have to say that after checking out the scene, there are not many cards of this sort that feature the constellation rather than a zodiac symbol or picture. And I am also happy to say that so far they have received many compliments in the few days that they have been launched. It seems that the Virgo and Libra cards are the most popular at the moment, as we are currently in the midst of those birthdays. (I myself happen to be have a birthday right on the Virgo/Libra cusp.)

Needless to say, here is a peek at a few of the cards in the new line which you can now find in my shop.

I really love how the full line turned out. You check out the full line in the Birthday Cards section of my shop.

Have you been working on any new projects lately?

12 comments:

  1. So cool! I love how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!! Hey, I see me up there (Scorpio). :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are GREAT, heidi. such a great idea! the images can seem a bit cheesy, the constellation is looooooooooooovely.
    GO VIRGOS

    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love them! They're cool and unique indeed. Happy many sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a strong bias towards the Libra constellation card, for some strange reason, and I wonder why that is *LOL*
    They look great! I am sure there will be many takers to these cards.

    PS, I am hosting a necklace giveaway on my blog! Do drop by and have a look. You might be very interested!
    http://www.juanitatortilla.com/2012/09/giveaway-infinity-necklace-by.html

    -Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are great!!! clever design - striking too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how these turned out, Heidi! No doubt these cards will be very popular sellers too! Congratulations - they are really outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...