menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Design Challenge & a Sneak Peak

Day two of summer vacation is under way and I've already been productive in the design department. So far, I've come up with two unique summer designs-- one a day. And quite frankly, they may be some of my best to date. So, motivated by a previous summer challenge of a photo a day for the entire summer, I am going to embark on a similar mission. Ideally, I'd love to have a new design every day for the summer, but I realize that I may be a bit over ambitious. So I will start with a design a day for the next 30 days. I will post the results on this lovely blog so keep me motivated and encouraged! I am envisioning wonderful summer designs with lots of color to come! I'll start with my first post tomorrow so I'll leave you with a quick sneak peak!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are super cute!! Gives me ideas! :) Good luck with your challenge- I can't wait to see all that you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge! I am lucky if I post twice a week. Loving all the cards you have made so far. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...