menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Music Typography and Art

In our basement we have a music area of sorts. Last year for Christmas, Andrew gave me three wall mounts to hang my guitars out of their cases and on the wall. As we slowly tackle the decorating scheme in each room, the basement has been pushed aside and to the bottom of the list. I have a few concert posters that I hope to frame and add to the "music area," but I was hoping to find a few more simple yet stylish pieces to include. These are some of my favorites that I found.

via The Medium Control
via handz
via LuciusArt
via LoversRockShop
via At A Glance Graphics
via forever500francs
via yumalum
I'm having a hard time deciding which I like best, though I'm leaning toward the Spanish Bombs poster. But then again maybe it's because I've had the song in my head since I spotted the poster the other day.  

3 comments:

  1. ohmygosh the 3rd one is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to the clash.

    spanish bombs.

    thanks for giving my a taste of the clash today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Thanks for including the Medium Control, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...