It's been a long time since I put together a punch list, but there has been a lot of stuff going on lately that I've been wanting to share.
1. I finally made myself take a step back from my work. After writing about feeling overwhelmed, I realized that I HAD to find some me time!
2. Some of that me time included our first and second Orioles games of the year. Yes, we definitely went on Friday night. Then we couldn't help but go again Tuesday night. Thanks Oriole Park and Camden Yards for having $6 tickets on Fridays for student ID night (yes, I totally still use my college ID even though it's been two years since I finished my master's degree. I like to call it the teacher discount.) And thanks again for having $9 Tuesday Bargain Night tickets. I love baseball season and there is nothing better than relaxing on a beautiful summer evening at a baseball game. And if you're from Baltimore and didn't know about these awesome discounts, you're welcome.
3. This weekend we also spent an afternoon hiking in Patapsco Valley State Park. It was great to get out of the city and hike. Hiking is one of my favorite things to do outdoors.
4. We finally got the tennis rackets back out and have been heading to Patterson Park to play tennis. I love having the park right around the corner from our house!
5. We planned our summer road trip out west!!!! I am beyond excited about this one! (Hence all of the exclamation points). We're planning on going to the Badlands, then on to Yellowstone, and finally Grand Tetons. If Andrew has enough vacation time, we may squeeze in a few extra days and go to Rocky Mountain National Park as well. I'm so excited to revisit some of my favorite National Parks, and for Andrew it will be a first. I'm positive that he's going to be in awe of these beautiful, beautiful places. I mean how can you not be in awe of things like this:
6. 20 more school days til summer break! Yes, the countdown has definitely begun.
7. One of my graduation cards made it in the Etsy Finds email yesterday! Yippee!
8. Our next home project will involve painting our bedroom. We're hoping to get that done this coming weekend. I really need to update you all on our half bath and my studio space. There have been lots of changes and I keep forgetting to write about them.
9. Tomorrow night is going to be awesome. I have a surprise planned for Andrew and he has no clue what we are doing. I'll have to keep it a secret too with you guys in case he happens to read this. I'll let you know how it went down. My only clue to you is that it has something to do with one of my recent blog posts. ;)
That's it for now guys! What have you been up to lately? Anything you're super excited about these days?