menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Calendars

It's that time of year again when I sadly say goodbye to another calendar. Oh calendar, you were so full of beautiful photos of national parks. Or, oh calendar, you were so pretty and made me feel like I truly was walking the streets of Paris. It is a sad time. When I was a little girl, I would cut out my favorites of the picture and photos to hang on my bedroom wall, not quite ready to give up our year long relationship. As an adult, I've found I am able to move on much more easily, knowing that another fantastic calendar will soon get some good use. Here are a look at some of my favorites for 2013.

via
via
via
via
While I really enjoy a beautiful wall calendar, I also really love agenda type calendars. I am a list maker and primarily use agendas to organize my lists of things to be done. They also help me plan for the future.

I love this idea of a notebook a month as a less traditional form of an agenda.
via
I also love the simple and contemporary design of this agenda.


via
Are you a calendar kind of person? What are some of your favorites that you have been eying for 2013?

5 comments:

  1. I love a pretty calendar! and my kitchen seems naked without one. Thanks for inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The year in food and the lunar calendar are my favorites. I always have paper with me so I can write my lists, so I'm digging the notebook-a-month idea too. Smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I always have to have a calender hanging up above my desk!

    Here's one I came across on etsy recently that I thought was fun http://www.etsy.com/listing/114335389/modern-shapes-mini-calendar-2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love love love with the Lunar calendar. Thank you for finding and sharing! :)
    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep a planner in my purse, a dry erase board that Iz and I use to keep our schedules straight and then a Kurt Halsey calendar hanging in my kitchen. And I just got the Kurt Halsey 2013 calendar... I just love his art!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...