menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Vacation!

It is officially here, friends! I am on vacation! School is out, the shop is closed up, and I'm enjoying a ginger molasses cookie for breakfast with my coffee. I cannot thank everyone enough for their outstanding support this year and this holiday season. I am pretty much lost for words as the last two months were record breaking months for my little shop. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

With little to be said this morning, I thought I'd share two super awesome ladies with you instead. Nees from Monaural Mumbling shares my love of DIY bathroom projects (this looks oh so familiar) and cats. While Kristin from Skinny Jeans & a Chai Latte shares my love of beer and teaching. It is good to know that I'm not the only one around these parts that thinks beer and teaching should go hand in hand.

 Blog

My name is Nees and I am a librarian. I live in a pretty village in the middle of England with my husband, two tabby cats and one large akita dog called Neko. As well as all the excitement of the latest village table top sale where I recently accidentally bought some moose antlers thinking they were Christmas decorations I enjoy DIY, trying to take photographs and documenting my failed attempts at gardening and only marginally more successful attempts at cookery. I also am deaf in one ear which I wrote a post about here which inspired the title of my blog!


I'm a not-so-newlywed living in North Carolina. A former social worker, turned preschool teacher who spends my days dreaming of and trying to travel the world. I'm not that cool, but I pretend to know what I'm talking about when it comes to fitness, poor attempts at fashion, beer, and life in general. 
My favorite thing to talk about is beer, but good beer! I love calling myself a runner.  I'm most proud of the hard work I have put into becoming one. My most recent half! And sometimes I'm crafty!

----------------------------------

Please go visit these awesome ladies, you won't regret it! In fact I'm off to do just that to catch up on their latest blog posts while I have another cup of coffee. Happy vacation to you all (oh wait, you mean you all don't get eleven days off from work? Ooops, my bad for rubbing it in. I'm mean not my bad. I get eleven days off, suckers!) Ok, for reals yo. I'm off to these blogs with my coffee. Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...