menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm Back!

Just popping in to say hi to all of you amazing readers that have stuck around during my absence. (I totally wrote "pooping in to say hi" by accident on the first go round. Don't think you guys would have been up for that!) I don't blame you for having stuck around since I had some amazing ladies filling in for me while I was on vacation. I do hope that you shared the love and checked out each one of their blogs! I can already tell that it's going to take me a while to get back into the swing of things here after being out of touch with civilization for a long while. Several weeks in some of the most wild parts of our country can do that to a person. As of right now, I'm working on getting together some of our photos from our trip and also preparing my mind for the fact that the school year will soon be starting up again in a week and a half. (Definitely not ready!) So for now, I'll leave you with the first of many photos to come. This is our first glimpse of Yellowstone when we arrived. I'll try to give you a park by park tour once I've picked out my favorites from our trip.

Here's to hoping that all of your are well! Looking forward to diving back into this fabulous blogging community!

4 comments:

  1. So good to have you back!
    Happy Tuesday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot! Welcome back, can't wait to see more! (I always worry about typing pooping when I mean popping, ahha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't poop when you say hello to me
    i cant WAIT to see all of your pictures. im sure you had a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back - typos are the bane of my life too! Just shows you're human! Look forward to the blow-by-blow picture show as and when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...