menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, August 20, 2012

Vote for my School!

Hi guys! I know that I had promised you a post about the Black Hills of South Dakota, but I'm being a bit more selfish today. I don't usually ask for anything from you all other than for you to secretly lurk in the dark corners and read my blog (yes, I know some of you out there are lurkers-- no shame in that!) and the occasional witty comment. Both are equally fantastic and I appreciate lurkers and witty commenters oh so much!

So today instead of giving you something super duper worthwhile for you lurkers to read and you witty commenters to comment on, I'm asking you to vote for my school to help us earn some money from Target. In case you forgot, I'm not just a card designer and a badass blogger, but I'm also a teacher. (I know I forgot, and reality is hitting me square in the face today as I go back to start setting up my classroom.) Anyway, your help would be greatly appreciated. Please go to this link and vote for our school and pass on the word if you can! Any dollar amount that we can get helps and the more votes we get, the more money we can get. And you can go back to vote again in six days if you'd like to help us out a little bit more! Vote, vote, vote! And I will thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Ok, I'm done. I promise next time I see you all on this lovely blog I'll have something for you lurkers to read and you witty commenters to comment on. ;)

1 comment:

  1. can i lurk annd leave witty comments? cuz i know i am just so witty.
    and just voted. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...