menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Friday, January 20, 2012

Design Study: In Full Bloom

After fulfilling my inspiration needs with an overdose of my fashion mags, my blogroll and some Pinterest, I started to get into some bright florals. It's kind of funny because I'm not one to be super girly, which is what I always think of when I think floral. However, some of the designs that popped out at me are far from girly and are more under the bold and vibrant category. And most are pretty gutsy to pull off. Here are my picks.

via Atlantic-Pacific
via Anthropologie
via Rifle Paper Co.
via A Beautiful Mess
via Society 6
via You Are My Fave
I especially love that last look. Just a hint of floral in the scarf with the stripes and texture. What design inspiration have you been loving lately?

1 comment:

  1. I would looooove to have that chair. The smaller print floral are really cute, its just a close thin line toward old lady, tho.... it scares me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...