menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, January 30, 2012

Valetine Blog Hop

My favorite card (and the favorite of many) this Valentine's Day season was inspired by my exact feelings of the holiday.


I'm not a big Valentine's Day person. I get frustrated by its over-commercialization. And I think this card sums up my very reason for that. Why should we say I love you in a big way just on Valentine's Day? Yet here I am, still making and selling Valentine's Day cards. So that in itself is a bit hypocritical. I am a card maker after all, I suppose.

When challenged by the Etsy Greetings Team to pair one of my cards with an Etsy gift for this blog hop, it became obvious what would be most fitting. Cards and stationery are meant to be written in, so it makes complete sense that I chose these fabulous Valentine's themed pencil packs from Write With Moxie.


I love the simple idea of the pencils, and being a teacher, I find these too cool for school. Perfect to pair up with a card to to give just as is!

And don't forget, see what other Valentine's Day pairs the Etsy Greetings Team has come up with by following the hop via the links below!






8 comments:

  1. Love these! I'm also a teacher, so funky pencils are my thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pencils are great! We have a thing of office supplies here so thanks for the link to her shop. I love your cards too, the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card without being too much of a spoilsport, lol! I totally agree with your sentiment. LOVE those pencils too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love that sentiment. I feel exactly the same way about Valentines Day! The pencils are a great choice to go with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee - cute pencils. And agreed: great sentiment on the card. That's what love is all about!

    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on this. Love my man 365 days in a year :-)
    Love the card for sure! And the pencils....adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Fabulous card design and the pencils are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...