menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Design a Day ::: Day 6

Short and to the point, this card is for new moms (which is seems there are a lot of these days in my age group).

I am still hooked on aqua and will soon need to turn to some design palette inspiration to get some other color schemes in my mind. I'd love to start with some bright summery stationery sets.

What colors do you associate with summer?

P.S. A few of my readers have been asking me about whether or not my designs are for sale. The answer is yes! If you click on the photos each day that I list my new design, it will take you to the listing in my shop.

5 comments:

  1. Don't give up on aqua yet. It's so summery and a great color! Wonderful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Maybe consider a pink version, like your baby cards, for those moms of girls or girlie moms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aqua too! these are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...