menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Googly Eyes

This morning while reading blogs, I stumbled across this post in which the writer was afraid of belly buttons, so her sister sent her a photo of a belly button complete with eyes and mustache. I couldn't help but think back to one of my favorite Saturday Night Live skits of all time featuring Christopher Walken as a gardener who is afraid of plants. I just HAD to watch the skit again and almost died laughing. Some things are just as funny no matter how many times you see them. I had to share with you just so you could see how glorious this video is. Happy weekend everyone! I'll be sure to be back with tall ships and air show photos!

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog! I am a blog follower from Etsy. Please visit and follow my blog as well:
    www.azlifeandstyle.com

    Thank you,

    Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! Thank you for sharing, I'd never seen that before and totally cracked up. Good stuff, I've always felt similarly about plants...And you really can't beat Christopher Walken. Thanks for a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...