menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Design a Day Challenge: Day 11

Don't worry kiddos. I haven't given up yet! I'm just a little late for my post today! My parents are arriving in Baltimore tomorrow and will be with us for three days, so today was a long day of errands and preparations for their arrival. Hopefully I'll have a chance to post the next few days, but if I don't, rest assured that I have been diligently designing away. And of course I'll update you when I can.

For today's design, I used a light aqua paper that I hand cut into my note cards. I added a dash of cream, a piece of kraft, a swatch of ribbon, and finished the set of with an aqua button.






Blank inside, these note cards offer no sentiment. But sometimes that's all a note card needs to be. And notice that color combination again? Trust me. There's more of that to come. Hope you don't mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...