menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Travel Colors

You know those stationery sets that I've been talking about? Well, I have a little sneak peek for you. Each design is based off of a color pallet that has a bit of meaning behind it. All of the colors are pulled directly from my own photography from my personal travels all over the world and Baltimore. While I am waiting to reveal these designs to you until they've been printed and listed, I'll let you see what sorts of colors I've been playing with over the last few weeks.

Yellowstone

Sherwood Garden

Rocky Mountains

Baltimore

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the full sets. I love the last photograph, I gotta admit... I've got a thing for doors in photography (oh baby!)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...