menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chevron Love

I have been obsessed with chevrons as of late. You may have noticed by after I made these, these, and this. I just love the bold pattern statement. Even if the colors aren't bright to go along with the bold pattern, that boldness still is there. So I decided to check out some other things of the chevron variety.

via Wit and Whistle

via Puffed Peonies

via Tatibu

via Nena Von

via Jill Rosenwald

via DIY tutorial from Twice Lovely

via Jonathan Adler
What is it about that chevron? I just love it! What sorts of chevron inspired items are you lusting after lately?

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those note cards, and I already have those mugs favorited!! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more!
    love the cards and the picks!
    ioana
    www.kaaandandu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chevron lineup! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...