menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just in Time for Fall: Eco Friendly Stationery

As fall soon approaches, I wanted to come up with some designs that felt a bit fall-like. I decided to make a few sets of stationery using this wonderful 110lb light brown kraft card stock I recently ordered. The brown seemed to make sense for fall and the quality and weight of the paper is perfect for flat notes. Because the kraft stock is 100% recycled, I decided to pair it with these wonderfully smooth white envelopes I also carry that are also 100% recycled. The kraft and the envelopes are truly environmentally friendly because they are also produced using wind power. Some how autumn and eco friendly seemed to make sense-- I think it's the natural aspect of both. Here is what I came up with.





Hope these help you gear up for fall! In addition, don't forget to enter the giveaway for some of my awesome chevron note cards over on The Blue Eyed Owl blog. Have a fabulous Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! I'm trying to get in the fall swing of things, too, even though the hot temps are not cooperating with that state of mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the crisp black ink on the kraft paper! So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the one with the leaf, it's so elegant!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...