menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, August 1, 2011

High Fashion Houndstooth Inspiration

It's not the first time I've been inspired by fashion. Remember these cards? This time I was inspired by shoes. Not just any shoes either, but Salvatore Ferragamo houndstooth pumps that I am drooling over.


You all know by now that I have a love for shoes, and I seriously would be a happy woman if I could add these to my collection. I love something a bit crazy and these definitely would do the trick! The sticker price on these? $951.00!

So I decided to get a little bit of houndstooth into my life without the sticker shock.





I think these do the trick for now, but I'll be spending the rest of the morning surfing the web for a pair of houndstooth pumps that are about a tenth of the cost of the Ferragamo pumps. I'll let you know if I find them. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Drooling over those shoes, and the cards :) they are beautiful!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I love the shoes, and the cards are such a great translation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those same shoes pinned on Pinterest! They're amazing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are gorgeous...love your cards too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still searching for a comparable pair that doesn't cost as much! Paige-- I think I originally saw your pin and repinned on Pinterest! So I have you to thank as well for the design inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...