menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fall Fashion and Decor Round-Up

With the start of school delayed yet another day, I had the chance this morning to take in part of my fall fashion magazine issues. Last night was a beautiful, fall-like night which is rare for August in Baltimore. Fall is my favorite season because the temperatures are always just right and the colors just gorgeous. If we're lucky, we'll have another beautifully long fall season ahead. Here are some things that make me think fall.

Long sleeve shirts and sweatshirt weather. This seems perfect to throw on when the night air gets cool.

via Anthropologie

A coral take on the nautical stripes.

via Ruche

A rich colored, crocodile-embossed handbag.

via Michael Kors

Fall-like colors for the bedroom.

via West Elm

Rich walnut tones and dark teal. I seriously want this for my imaginary entry way that doesn't exist since I live in a row house.

via Jonathan Adler

A good pair of boots is always a fall must.



via Frye

And don't forget to prepare your dinner table for fall as well.

via Pottery Barn
What lovely fall items have you been looking at these days?

2 comments:

  1. I love that Jonathan Adler bench-table-thing. Phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedding and the boots! And Pottery Barn is my absolute favorite. I just want to go live in their catalog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...