menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, August 1, 2011

New Stationery Sets

So the time has come for me to officially write a little blog post about my new stationery! I wanted to stray from the standard note cards that I'd been designing and I wanted to come up with something that was eco-friendly as well. You may have remembered when I unveiled my design inspiration for my new stationery. I used my own photography to come up with color schemes to inspire my designs.

Next, I was able to pair up with Write With Moxie and add some super neat recycled paper pencils to my sets. I was super excited to find these pencils and they are really just as cool as they look.





I paired these pencils with 100% recycled paper and some super awesome 30% post-consumer waste recycled envelopes, 100% recycled kraft postcards, a recycled stationery box, my photo design schemes-- and this is what we have! Super fun stationery that is also perfect for you environmentally conscious people out there!







Hope you like them just as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...