menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Cool Club

I would be lying if I were to say that I wasn't looking forward to this moment. Or that I've felt a bit uncool up until now. I'm used to being out the outskirts. I was always the quiet kid not the cool kid. In school, sometimes I felt left out, but I would remind myself that in order to be cool I usually had to make some kind of sacrifice, and it was usually a sacrifice that wasn't worth it. But now I laugh at the cool kids because now I'm cool too! Ha! So there!

via

What the heck am I talking about? It's called Instagram. I love photography, but because I have an Android phone, I couldn't enjoy the super awesometastic benefits of Instagram. But worry no more. As of yesterday I have joined forces with all that are awesome when they introduced the app for Android. So if you're an Instagram lover, hop on and follow me @heidishenk (same as my twitter account for those of you that follow me there!). I promise my phone photo capabilities won't let you down! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I followed you on instagram yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I didn't hear about this yet...there goes more time. :)

    Found you on Etsy and I'm your newest follower. It's nice to see another blogger from Baltimore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss, i feel like a cool kid now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I'm following you. :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...