menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I'm glad to say that despite it being Monday, I'm still on Spring Break! I know, some of you probably would rather be in the same boat as me seeing how Mondays can be rough. However, it was a rough week last week. Without going out of town for break, and with a deadline looming over Andrew's head at work, I didn't get to do too many spring break like things. Most nights he got home around 9pm leaving us with only a few short hours to spend together.

I tried to make the most of it anyway, knowing that this weekend would probably be more fun than the week. We spent the afternoon at the greenhouse on Saturday.

I made these delicious marble squares. You can head over to Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard, where Janee has been so kind to let me share this very recipe! :)



Saturday night, we enjoyed a fire pit on our back patio.


Sunday, we decorated Easter eggs, something that both of us hadn't done in ages!


And Lilah was happy to have both of us around.


While Finn remained his weird self, being content taking a nap in the dish drainer.


How was your weekend? How did you spend your Easter Sunday?

3 comments:

  1. The marble squares look delectable! Love your Easter eggs, especially that teal and orange patchworky one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the marble squares! I am drooling now :-) Sounds like you had a great week-end :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those brownie things look way too good. and i am obsessed with your kitty :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...