menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Friday, April 6, 2012

Yippee!!!

I scour the Etsy Finds email every day always looking and hoping that I will spot a card or set of stationery from my shop. Usually, it winds up in disappointment. Sometimes it causes jealousy. Especially during Valentine's season when one particular card was in Etsy Finds EVERY day for like two weeks. And don't worry Andrew never heard the end of it every day when I opened that email and groaned. I even started these conspiracy theories about how Etsy hated me or that artists were paying them off. Or how maybe my cards were actually super duper crappy. Yup, my jealously was pretty ugly. But yesterday did not end up in disappointment or jealousy because there I was!


Woooooohoooooo!!!!! Yippppeeeeeee!!!!!

And if you are in love with this Mother's Day card just as much as Etsy was yesterday afternoon, you can find it in my shop here. But for now, I'm going to savor this and enjoy it going into the weekend.

P.S. Thank you ALL SO MUCH for your encouragement on yesterday's post. You were all so truly kind and made me realize that I'm not the only one who is camera shy, or that maybe sometimes I should just step out of my comfort zone and everything will be all right. I may just go for it again in the future. ;)

7 comments:

  1. YAY! Virtual high fives for you!

    I was in the wedding version of Etsy Finds once, and it was super exciting. I hope this brings you many sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! So is the card. You obviously deserved to be up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always skim through Etsy Finds emails to see if I'm in there, or least one of my friends. It's waaaaay better to appear in one of their emails than the Front Page (I think). Congratulations! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's pretty exciting! And that card is awesome.

    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Etsy Finds feature! And the new blog design is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...