menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Empty House

One of the bands that Andrew and I listen to a lot as of late is Delta Spirit. We loved this San Diego band's album History From Below and were excited to hear a new album was on the way. Their music is raw, sometimes with hints of blues and Americana. Their songs on each album range from calm and mellow to poppy and raucous. Last week during my Spring Break, I headed down to Fells Point to stop into The Sound Garden to pick up some new music. Delta Spirit's latest album, just released on March 13, was on my mental list of what to pick up. The opening song, Empty House, on their new self-titled album is my favorite so far after three listens.



What have you been listening to lately?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing new music to me. I'd not heard of them before!
    Have a great day :)
    xo
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great band thank you for sharing! I to find new music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the coolest tunes! I've been meaning to get the new Say Anything record, but I keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you listened to Delta Spirit:)I like their song Parade from Ode to Sunshine. You might want to try listening to The kicks (if you don't already that is) their kind of similar. You might like them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I've been mostly meditation tracks. At least the background music is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...