menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Thursday, April 5, 2012

An Irrational Fear

I have an irrational fear of being in front of the camera. I want to be behind the lens, but not in front. I take the pictures, not you. You may have remembered me telling you about this before in my Eleven Things. Here is my reasoning.

1. No matter what I could ever possibly do, my hair will always be a frizzy mess. I could just let it air dry, or I could spend an hour trying to make it look nice. It doesn't matter.

2. I am usually making a weird face.

So bare with me people, as I try to conquer an irrational fear.

Shirt: Blonde Peacock / Jeans: Worn / Shoes: Nine West

17 comments:

  1. Oh your photo makes me miss Baltimore! And I love your yellow flats :) way to step out of your comfort zone and conquer your fear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't fear it! I think that's a great picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I totally feel your pain! I'm always making a weird face in photos, one of my eyes half closed or grinning like an idiot! But you look brilliant in this shot, very stylish and relaxed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I always have my eyes shut, or I have a silly smile! Thanks for the compliment! :)

      Delete
  4. See, you have nothing to worry about! It's a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! You should let people take your picture more often! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! I actually took this shot myself! So I still got to be the one behind the camera even if I wasn't technically behind the camera. ;)

      Delete
  6. I think you look cool! But it's also the reason why you don't see too many pictures of my face on my blog. You take your photos the way you see fit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through the Etsy Blogging Buddies team. And I totally share your fear of being in front of the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great and so relaxed! No need to fear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute picture! And I ADORE your yellow flats!


    my blog: http://allpatchedupquilts.blogspot.com/

    my etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllPatchedUpQuilts

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooooo, how you feel now about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Imelda, I actually feel a lot better about it now that it is done and over with! ;)

      Delete
    2. yay! keep doing it! you're awesome :)

      Delete
  11. Yay! Good for you for sharing your photograph! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should do this more often! It's a nice photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...