menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, April 23, 2012

Printed Sunglasses

One new fun summer style trend I've noticed lately is printed sunglasses. Sick of the boring black or brown shades? Have no worries because these finds will surely do the trick. These sunglasses are definitely thinking outside of the box and will definitely make a statement on a sunny day.
via
via
via
via
via
And being the sunglasses kind of gal that I am, I may just have to add one of these to my collection of shades. :)

7 comments:

  1. I have three pairs of printed sunglasses! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    OOOhh! I love the yellow ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first pair! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of yellow, doesn't look that good on me but I LOVE the yellow pair you posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are fun! I think I like the first and last best :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...