menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just a Few Things I'm Loving Lately

If there was a way that I could have everything that I love from Etsy lately, I'd be a happy girl.

Some fun spring earrings would be nice!

via Laonato
Hand painted sake cups-- I think these would also work perfectly for soy sauce dipping for sushi!
via sew Zinski
I wouldn't mind having these fun prints to hang in my studio space.
via Amanda Catherine Designs
These post cards are pretty fabulous!
via Mademoiselle Yo
This would work perfectly to store colored pencils.
via Mama Bleu Designs
What are some of your current Etsy favorites?

4 comments:

  1. There are so many things to find on ETSY - I think my next purchase will be along the lines of mineral makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a true blue Etsy addict :) It is my number one place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I have those triangle earrings and polaroid prints marked, too. Not that I need more of either of those things, but you know, just in case.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...